First broadcast in March 2011. David Robertson contends that the joy and meaning we experience in music is a pointer beyond itself to an ultimate source of joy and meaning in God. He engaged with atheist musician Gordon Livesey who contends that while we all experience emotions and meaning in music, it ultimately can be explained in scientific terms alone.
• For exclusive resources and to support us:
Rest of the World: https://resources.premier.org.uk/supportunbelievable
• For our regular Newsletter: https://www.premier.org.uk/Unbelievablenewsletter
• For more faith debates: http://www.premierchristianradio.com/Shows/Saturday/Unbelievable
• Facebook https://www.facebook.com/UnbelievableJB
• Twitter https://twitter.com/unbelievablejb