'Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence' is often used as a maxim by skeptics against modern miracle claims and Biblical miracles.
Christian apologist Jonathan McLatchie and atheist blogger Jonathan Pearce debate the 'prior probabilities' involved in miracle claims and the evidence for the resurrection.
For exclusive resources and to support us:
• Confident Christianity apologetics course: http://www.premier.org.uk/getconfident
• Support (USA): http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support (rest of the world): https://my.premier.org.uk/donate/donate-unbelievable-2021
• For our newsletter https://www.premier.org.uk/Unbelievablenewsletter
• For our blog: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievable-the-blog
• For the podcast: http://www.premierchristianradio.com/Shows/Saturday/Unbelievable
• Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PremierUnbelievable
• Twitter https://twitter.com/unbelievablejb