When Leah Libresco became a Catholic her story was featured on CNN. Why? Because up to that point she had been an atheist blogger. Her story was soon being shared on Christian and atheist blogs.
She talked to atheist blogger Hemant Mehta (aka The Friendly Atheist) about why the moral argument helped her in the journey and he quizzed her over why she chose Catholicism. Listener questions were also included.
• More shows, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• For live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• For online learning: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/training-and-events
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/donate