First broadcast in July 2011. Richard Weikart, professor of History at California State University draws controversial conclusions regarding the role of Darwinism in providing a rationale for Hitler's Nazi ideology. Hector Avalos, atheist Professor of Religious Studies at Iowa State University argues that Christian anti-semitism is the more likely explanation for Nazi ideology.
• For exclusive resources and to support us:
Rest of the World: https://my.premier.org.uk/donate/unbelievable-eoy-30th-december
• For our regular Newsletter: https://www.premier.org.uk/Unbelievablenewsletter
• For more faith debates: http://www.premierchristianradio.com/Shows/Saturday/Unbelievable
• Facebook https://www.facebook.com/UnbelievableJB
• Twitter https://twitter.com/unbelievablejb