In the second programme examining the beliefs of Jehovah's Witnesses, Robert King and Tony Brown discussed whether Christ claims to be God.
Robert is a disfellowshiped JW but still holds to Watchtower doctrine. Tony is a former JW, now a Christian pastor. They talked about whether JWs rely upon a works-based salvation, return to the 144,000 and discuss whether Jesus is the Archangel Michael and not the son of God, as Robert claims.
• More shows, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• For live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• For online learning: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/training-and-events
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/donate