From April 2012: Andrew Wilson is an apologist, author and elder at Kings Church Eastbourne. His book 'If God, Then What?' presents arguments for the existence of God and how the Christian Gospel addresses the issues of suffering and death in the world.
Geoff Lillis, a humanist atheist from Ireland, discussed with Andrew his different perspectives on whether the world is getting better or worse, and what the diagnosis is and what the cure might be.
• For conference & live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• More podcasts, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://my.premier.org.uk/donate/donate-unbelievable-2022
• Get our 'Confident Christianity' course: http://www.premier.org.uk/course
• Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PremierUnbelievable