Rowan Williams & Paul Kingsnorth • Conversion, culture and the cross: Are we ready to believe in God again?
The Big Conversation - Episode 2 | Season 4
Rowan Williams, former Archbishop of Canterbury engages with author Paul Kingsnorth on his adult conversion to Eastern Orthodox Christianity.
Paul and Rowan talk about the spiritual longings that still exist under the surface of secular culture and whether ancient forms of Christianity may provide answers to today’s generation.
For bonus content including the Jordan Peterson ebook, updates and more shows, sign up at: http://www.thebigconversation.show
Take our survey: https://survey-star.net/williams
Rowan Williams: http://rowanwilliams.archbishopofcanterbury.org/
Paul Kingsnorth's article: https://www.paulkingsnorth.net/cross
The Big Conversation is a video series from Unbelievable? featuring world-class thinkers across the religious and non-religious community. Exploring science, faith, philosophy and what it means to be human. The Big Conversation is produced by Premier in partnership with John Templeton Foundation.
• More shows, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• For live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• For online learning: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/training-and-events
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/donate