In the first of two programmes Justin Brierley talks to Jehovah's Witness Robert King (aka e-watchman) and former JW Tony Brown.
Robert is disfellowshipped but still holds to Jehovah's Witness doctrine. He does not speak in any offical capacity for the Watchtower Society. Tony Brown is now a Christian pastor with a ministry to Jehovah's Witnesses, he describes how he joined and left the organisation.
They discuss the failed end-time prophecies of the organisation, their controversial blood doctrines and the belief in the 144,000 in heaven. Next week they tackle why JWs reject the deity of Christ.
• More shows, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• For live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• For online learning: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/training-and-events
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/donate