From March 2012, this was the first of two programmes looking at miracles in the Bible and today.
Craig S Keener is a New Testament Scholar at Asbury Theological Seminary, Kentucky. His book "Miracles: The Credibility of the New Testament Accounts" is a 2 volume work assessing the case for the miracles of Jesus and the many reported cases of miracles around the world.
Geoff Lillis is an atheist listener from Ireland. He contests the reliability of miracle accounts from 2000 years ago.
For Keener's recent discussion with Michael Shermer: https://www.premierchristianradio.com/Shows/Saturday/Unbelievable/Episodes/Unbelievable-Send-Proof-Is-there-medical-evidence-for-miracles-Craig-Keener-Michael-Shermer-and-Elijah-Stephens
• For conference & live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• More podcasts, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://my.premier.org.uk/donate/donate-unbelievable-2022
• Get our 'Confident Christianity' course: http://www.premier.org.uk/course
• Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PremierUnbelievable