Katharine Birbalsingh has been described as 'Britain's strictest headteacher'. Twitter erupted when she tweeted that 'original sin' was responsible for the fact children need to be habituated into choosing good over evil.
She discusses child education and human nature with Christian leader Steve Chalke, founder of numerous Oasis Trust schools, who says that 'original goodness' is a more biblical view than 'original sin'.
For our new podcast Unapologetic: https://pod.link/1622170986
For Katharine Birbalsingh: https://twitter.com/miss_snuffy
For Michaela Community School: https://michaela.education/
For Steve Chalke: https://twitter.com/SteveChalke
For Oasis Schools: https://www.oasiscommunitylearning.org/
• For conference & live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• More podcasts, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://my.premier.org.uk/donate/donate-unbelievable-2022
• Get our 'Confident Christianity' course: http://www.premier.org.uk/course
• Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PremierUnbelievable